Read & Produce Plays.
Practice the Craft of Acting.
Live Stream Readings, Rehearsals & Productions.
- Step 1: Enroll in the Course
- Step 2: Video - How to use this course
- Step 3: Read - Tips & Best Practices from Emerge Education
- Step 4: Registration - How to Register to Join the Live Stream Event (TBD @ 6:00 PM Pacific Time)
- 'An Angel Intrudes' by Floyd Dell (Dec 9th @ 6pm PST)
- 'Pygmalion' by George Bernard Shaw (Recording - July 24, 2018)
- 'A Doll's House' by Henrik Ibsen (Recording - August 5, 2018)
- 'Miss Julie' by August Strindberg (Recording - August 26, 2018)
- 'The Bear' by Anton Chekhov (Recording - October 14, 2018)
- 'The Proposal' by Anton Chekhov & 'The Housekeeper' by Robert Frost (Recording - November 18, 2018)
- 'An Angel Intrudes' by Floyd Dell (Recording - December 9, 2018)
- Michael Chekhov Techniques
- Michael Chekhov Lectures (Audio)
- Uta Hagen - The Six Steps
- Uta Hagen - Master Classes (Video)
- Sanford Meisner - Master Classes (Video)
- Larry Moss' 50 Questions and Actions
- Objectives & Obstacles
- Actions & Intentions
- Reading the Script
- The Actors Checklist
- Prompt Book
- Preparing a Role Workbook Pages
- Questions following The Work
- Articulation Exercises
- Vocal Warm-Up
What if I miss a reading, or want to review the reading?
You will be able to access the session at a later date, as they are recorded. You’ll see this recording once you login.
What if I want to work with a Coach/ Instructor a little extra or get some personal one-on-one coaching?
Once your account is set up, you’ll be able to access other programs, such as Acting Coach Network, (www.actingcoachnetwork.com) where you can sign up for one-on-one coaching and other specialized programs and services.
Who will I be working with?
You will be working with the Cast of the Reading, engaging with the Viewers and the Moderator(s) is listed on the home page under Moderator Bio and can be reached at the email listed.
What do I get with the subscription?
Great question. As a viewer you will have the opportunity to watch professional actors work on excellent & timeless material; ask them questions in the Q&A that follows; and access the resource library. As a Reader/ Actor you get the opportunity to work on great material with great actors; potentially be cast in one of the chosen plays that will be produced each season - Viewers Choice. Everyone will have access to the robust resource library, including the techniques of Larry Moss, Uta Hagen, Sanford Meisner, Accents and much more. A value of over $1000.00.